Refund and Terms and Conditions Policy
By paying your deposit and thus making a booking, it is assumed you have read and agree to the below terms & conditions. If you wish to book but have any concerns about the terms & conditions, please email Baby and Me Education to discuss before paying.
Making a booking
Bookings are only confirmed upon full payment. See Baby and ME Educations’ Refund Policy below.
We will then forward you a confirmation email containing important information about the classes and necessary paperwork.
Please note 25% of the payment is non-refundable if you change your mind.
The only circumstances we would offer a full refund of the 255% deposit and course fees would be if
- if we cancel the course or workshop
you have the baby before you are able to attend the class however you must be no more than 36 weeks pregnant on the date of the course you have booked in for. You are still welcome to attend a course beyond 36 weeks of pregnancy with the understanding that no refund will be provided if your baby arrives before the completion of the course.
- If you are unable to attend your booked course, you may request to book in for another course date (space permitting), prior to the start of the class or workshop. Exchanges requested after the start of the class or workshop will not be granted.
If your workshop is a series (multiple dates) and the workshop series has started, no refunds or exchanges will be granted.
No Shows / Arriving Late
All classes will commence at the start time stated on your confirmation letter unless otherwise arranged, therefore if you are running late, you are requested to contact the Baby And Me Education presenter via the contact details provided on your confirmation letter. Classes times will not rescheduled or postponed due to lateness; missed time & content will be forfeited.
Full or partial refunds will not be granted for no-shows or arriving late unless under exceptional circumstances, and only at the sole discretion of the Baby and Me Education presenter.
You will be required to sign a disclaimer/waiver/consent form as per the following:
• Information & advice provided in the classes is of a general nature only and may not necessarily pertain to your individual circumstances.
• Important decisions regarding you or your baby’s care should not be based solely on the information & advice presented in these classes. The information should rather be evaluated in the context of your individual circumstances, in discussion with your maternity care provider.
• You agree to contact your maternity care provider in the first instance if you have any concerns regarding your wellbeing or that of your baby.
• We cannot accept responsibility for any links provided to external websites as the content may change from when we have viewed them. The views, opinions and beliefs expressed are those of the individual writers and do not necessarily correlate with those of Midwives and Mothers Australia (MAMA) or the presenters.
• Classes may include practicing upright, mobile & active positions recommended for pregnancy, labour & birth. Please speak to your maternity care provider if you have any concerns/underlying issues to confirm you are able to perform basic postures.
• In any event, you acknowledge and agree that you assume the risks associated with any and all activities and/or exercise in which you participate & in the event of any injury you waive any claims against Baby and Me Education.
You cannot participate in the course if both participants have not signed the consent form and deposits will not be refunded if you have booked without reading the terms & conditions, including our Refund Policy as outlined above.